There are only few days left before Big Football comes to St.Petersburg, Russia.
7 matches of EURO 2020 will take place in our city:
- June 12 - Belgium v Russia (21:00 CET)
- June 14 - Poland v Slovakia (18:00 CET)
- June 16 - Finland v Russia (15:00 CET)
- June 18 - Sweden v Slovakia (15:00 CET)
- June 21 - Finland v Belgium (21:00 CET)
- June 23 - Sweden v Poland (18:00 CET)
- July 2 - Quarterfinals W41 - W42 (18:00 CET)
You are still in time to join to this exciting event. Here is 5 easy steps you have to take:
- Buy a ticket through official UEFA distribution channel: https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/
- Issue Fan ID: https://www.fan-id.ru/index.html
- Book your flight;
- Make a PCR test. It should be done not earlier that 3 calendar days prior arrival to the Russian Federation
All matches will take place at Gazprom Arena.
There will be two fan zones in St. Petersburg: the UEFA football village on Konyushennaya Square and fan zone on Palace Square.
Everything is open for the public in St.Petersburg: restaurants, museums and etc in compliance with the necessary sanitary measures.
Fremad Russia DMC is ready to answer any questions OR to book accommodation and transfers for you.